Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to
join us as a Major Account Executive - Government &
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are experienced in problem solving to offer client
impactful business solutions.
- You understand the industry and have established relationships
in this field.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You are passionate about growing your knowledge as you build
Reqts and Certifications
- Knowledge in the Government & Education field is
- 6-10 years of business-to-business technical sales experience,
selling to clients in the Government & Education industry OR
digital imaging solutions field or other related technology
- College degree preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners
have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we
transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Ventura , Sales Representative, Other , Ventura, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!