Customer Support & Delivery, Blood Bank - FT *$5,000 sign on bonus*
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Under general supervision, receives orders for blood and blood
products (including Biocare), prepares blood and blood products for
delivery, and delivers those products to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Is responsible for bringing compliance
issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Receives and prepares routine orders for blood and blood
- Packages and delivers shipments.
- Maintains accurate Hospital Services records.
- Monitors all storage requirements and updates applicable
records and charts. Performs quality control of storage equipment
and shipping procedures.
- Maintains hospital services equipment, vehicles and work
- Performs inventory of blood products.
- Receives, inspects and determines acceptability of blood
components. Releases blood components from observation.
- Performs basic lab functions as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Ability to read and write required.
- No experience required.
- Driving experience in a business environment preferred.
- Good communication and customer relations skills in order to
deal effectively with customers and staff.
- Physical ability to lift (up to 50 lbs.), bend, stretch, reach
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy on paperwork.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Able to work on-call and various shifts including evenings and
weekends, and overtime.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have an acceptable
Vaccination Requirement: As an essential operation to the
nation's healthcare infrastructure and a science-based
organization, Vitalant believes that being vaccinated helps provide
protection and care for our employees, our donors, their families,
and the broader community. With this in mind, Vitalant requires
employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Individuals applying for this position should be prepared to comply
with the COVID-19 vaccination mandates of Vitalant and accordingly,
will need to be vaccinated as of the first date of employment
unless approved exemption exists prior to start.
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!! Payments made after 30 days, 90 days,
and 12 months.
Keywords: Vitalant, Ventura , Customer Support & Delivery, Blood Bank - FT *$5,000 sign on bonus*, Other , Ventura, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!