Reset Representative - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Our marketing and merchandising team is responsible for
maintaining Coca-Cola’s brand presence in the market and by
performing merchandise resets and rack/display placement as
designated by pre-established plans.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members
that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different
beverage companies in the implementation of reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes
to the store as a result of the reset activity.
- Be accountable to the retailer’s needs before and after
- Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as
issues arise during reset activity.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Beverage industry experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Ventura , Reset Representative - RCCB, Other , Ventura, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!