Company: DISH Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sling TV L.L.C. (a division of DISH) provides an over-the-top
(internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming
consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming
devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners,
including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG,
Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic
streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels
of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC,
A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks,
Hallmark, Viacom, and more.
For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of
standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the
US Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content,
Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20
languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service.
Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment
needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit . We are driven by
curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA.
We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and
an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on
the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
SlingTV team is building next generation client applications that
facilitates to efficiently maximize exposure to desired audiences
across DISH and Sling TV. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to
join our SlingTV client teams. The ideal candidate is an
experienced engineer in building CI and CD pipelines, responsible
for developing tools and automation which eliminate manual
activities, increase stability, and augmenting procedures necessary
for the verification of client applications and codifying the
You would be considered a great fit for this role if you
have the following:
- Analyze, execute, and streamline DevOps practices
- Automate system with the right tools to make development
process and operations efficient and robust
- Establish a suitable DevOps channel across the
- Work closely with Engineering, QA, Operations teams in
optimally delivering large scale systems using CI/CD
- Set up a continuous build environment to speed up software
development and deployment process
- Implement a secure, robust and high availability DevOps
- Integrate automation testing as part of the build and
- Work with the engineering team to build appropriate build
environments and test harnesses for deployment verification.
- Evaluate technology options and define the build, delivery, and
deployment pipeline for applications.
- Validate end to end system verification and sanity testing
using build scripts into DevOps pipeline.
- Monitor, review, and manage technical operations
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development,
testing, implementing DevOps principles and building CICD
- 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps practices and
building CICD pipelines using Jenkins or Gitlab using pipeline as
- Experience of integrating test automation into the CICD
- Experience with version control systems, Git or similar.
- Ability to write tools and codify applications to automate
- Excellent knowledge of software development and software
- Experience working in an agile environment and working directly
with the development teams.
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong teamwork
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly available,
fault-tolerant systems at scale.
- Can look after infrastructure planning, testing, and
- Configuration management proficiency
- Ensure security and rapidity across the organization
- Encourage team for error-less and fast delivery of software
- Have a clear understanding of DevOps tools, structure,
processes, and mindsets
- Inspect issues in automation, version control, and overall
security and suggest necessary steps to solve those quickly
- Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e.,
implement initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify
bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
Compensation: $99,360.00/Yr. - $157,665.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test. - provided by
Keywords: DISH Network, Ventura , DevOps Engineer, Other , Ventura, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!