Assistant Store Manager
Company: Extra Space Storage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, and ambitious self-starter?
Extra Space Storage needs your help with the management of one of
our beautiful self-storage facilities.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will act as a crucial member
of our team by striving to build a positive experience for our
customers. We seek employees with integrity and passion for helping
others who are eager to take on new responsibilities in a
front-facing customer-centric role.
If this describes you, and a dynamic, growing organization is
what you need, you will surely find a home with Extra Space
Storage. We will love to consider you and look forward to reviewing
- Develop excellent customer relationships by identifying the
storage needs and providing them with solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through
unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and sales of moving
- Guide your new customers through rental processes and
- Keep your facility up to the highest of cleanliness standards
(i.e. cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs,
- Perform independently on a day to day basis with a focus on
teamwork and partnerships with other stores in the area
- May be required to travel to local retail locations and run
errands for the facility
- This position will be required to split their time between
multiple locations in the area.
- 1+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales,
restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or
other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Driver's License with access to reliable
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with
years of service
- Career opportunities throughout the United States
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual
Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness program that includes the potential for
monthly credits towards your medical premium and rewards for
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor's degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics,
entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through
the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Keywords: Extra Space Storage, Ventura , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Ventura, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!